1. We appreciate your requirements and will do our best to provide a friendly, safe and memorable experience.
2. Hamurana Springs is a recreation and wildlife reserve offering a variety of activities. We advise that risk may be presented from open waterways, weather conditions, trees, wildlife, walking surfaces, bridges and platforms, and other non- specified elements of the Reserve. Care must be exercised by all visitors.
3. Tickets are based on rates and tariffs, which are, to the best of the Operators knowledge, correct at the time of issue. Any increases since the date of issue are at the cost of the passenger payable to the Operator.
4. Cancellations - the operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations or any other unforeseen event or circumstances. In the event of closure due to high winds we will honor rain checks in lieu of cancellation.
5. Visitors enter Hamurana Springs at their own risk and choose to do so under these conditions. No liability for loss, injury, damage, harm or suffering by any Visitor or any other person will be accepted.
6. Te Ara O Hinerua LP has the authority to close the reserve or any part of it, in the interests of safety and will not be liable for any loss or expense incurred because of or in connection with such closure or variation.
7. Children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied at all times by a responsible guardian or caregiver aged 16 years or over. Te Ara O Hinerua LP reserves the right to report any unaccompanied children to the appropriate authorities.
8. Hamurana Springs has a auahi kore (smoke-free) policy and smoking is not permitted in the Reserve environs.
9. Dogs are not permitted in the Reserve.
10. Car parking is provided and designated for coaches, campervans and private vehicles. Visitors must comply with the car parking signs and all instructions provided in the car parking area. Failure to comply may result in your vehicle being towed at your risk and expense. Te Ara O Hinerua LP accepts no liability for any claim by you or any other person, whether for loss or damage to or from your vehicle or any other vehicle, whether resulting from using the car park or from your own negligence or otherwise.
11. Te Ara O Hinerua LP retains the right to deny access and/or remove visitors who are deemed to be a nuisance, acting recklessly or failing to observe directions from signage or staff.
12. No commercial or charitable activity may be undertaken without express permission from Te Ara O Hinerua LP.
13. In the event that liability of any kind is attributed to Te Ara O Hinerua LP or any of its officers or employees, such liability is limited to the amount of any funds paid by the person to whom Te Ara O Hinerua is liable.
14. Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy will be made entirely at the discretion of the Te Ara O Hinerua LP.